ALU-COLOR s.r.o. is a company producing powder paints with a long tradition characterized by high-quality coated parts. The company specializes in powder coating of metal parts such as steel, galvanized parts.
- At the beginning of the coating process, products go through visual incoming inspection and, if necessary, are reworked and "masked" at prescribed points before being attached to our transport system.
- Maximum weight per product is 350 kg.
- We rely on a five-stage pre-treatment in an immersion process 7200 x 1600 x 750 mm, degreasing and deoxidising (with Alfideox 74 + Alfisid 14), dual rinsing with distilled water and then passivation with titanium (Alficoat 748).
- Corresponding process times are monitored electronically.
- The quality of the process fluids is continuously monitored by analyses and automatically supplemented by dosing pumps.
- In the drying oven at 120-130 °C.
- After chemical pre-treatment, drying and visual inspection, the paint powder is applied automatically by means of an electrostatic process in our WAGNER paint booth with manipulators for 6 paint spray guns and manual application.
- Curing of applied powder coatings takes place in one of our curing ovens at temperatures of approx. 180-200°C (depending on the requirements of the respective colour powder).
- Temperatures are monitored electronically (air and product temperature).
Final inspection, packing and shipping
- Coated products are finally inspected and tests are carried out as agreed with the customer.
- All process steps are monitored, data are forwarded to our laboratory, analysed and recorded.
- This is followed by packaging and dispatch.
our main suppliers
We rely on chemical pre-treatment from IDEAL-Trade Service, spol. s r.o., which distributes chemical pre-treatment systems from the German manufacturer Alufinish GmbH & Co. KG.
For coating, we use only powder coatings in façade quality (unless the customer wishes otherwise) from well-known manufacturers:
- TIGER Coatings GmbH & Co. KG
- OK Color spol. s r. o.
- IGP Pulvertechnik AG
- AXALTA Coating
- Akzo Nobel Coatings CZ, a.s.